Fudgy Mint Cheesecake Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 65 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- 4 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter, plus 2 tbsps., divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- HEAT oven to 350F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT chocolate with 1/2 cup butter in small saucepan. Beat chocolate mixture with sugar, 3 eggs, vanilla and flour in large bowl. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining 2 tablespoons butter and cornstarch until fluffy in medium bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, remaining egg, peppermint extract and food coloring, if desired. Pour over brownie layer.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until set. Top with Chocolate Glaze. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
- MELT chocolate chips with cream in small saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. (Makes 2/3 cup.)
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 35g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.