Fudgy Mocha Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 36 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Frosting (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 8 x 8-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 1 cup flour and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, egg, 1/4 cup flour, vanilla and baking powder in large bowl. Dissolve coffee in hot water. Add to cocoa mixture. Mix well. Stir in nuts. Spread over baked crust.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Frost or dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 36), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.