Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownie Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 42 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12.35 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- OR 1/3 cup Crisco® Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping
- Mints leaves for garnish (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom of 8-inch round cake pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions, using oil, water and egg. Stir in almond extract, peanut butter and peanuts until blended. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 40 to 42 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE cake on serving platter. Stir fudge topping until smooth. Spread over cake, covering top and sides. Place the tip of a frosting knife at the center of cake, pulling the knife toward the outer edge in a slight arc. Turn cake a notch counter clockwise. Repeat knife pull several times to form a pattern around entire cake. Garnish center of cake with mint, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (8), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 12g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.