Funfetti® Butterscotch Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butterscotch baking chips
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- OR 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Confetti Funfetti® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Mix cookie mix, butter and egg in large bowl bowl until dough forms. Stir in butterscotch chips. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- MICROWAVE frosting in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag on HIGH 5 seconds to soften. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of cookies. Sprinkle immediately with candy bits from frosting. Let stand 15 minutes or until frosting is set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.