Funfetti® Flower Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 large cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Various colors of decorator sugar
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Use level measuring teaspoons of dough to make 1/2-inch balls. Use 12 balls of dough for each large cookie to form flower shape on cookie sheet. Arrange 9 for the outside in a circle about 1/2-inch apart and 3 in the middle in a smaller circle. Repeat to make a total of 8 cookies, about 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until light brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely. Decorate with frosting by making loops from the center to outside edge and back to form petals. Smooth center of frosting with knife. Sprinkle centers with various colors of decorator sugar.
- TIP Cookie dough balls will bake together to form the shape.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 8), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 85g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 62g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.