Funfetti® Football Sugar Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 large cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- White decorator sugar
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Use level measuring teaspoons of dough to make 1/2-inch balls. Use 12 balls of dough for each large cookie to form a football shape on cookie sheet. Arrange 10 for the outside and 2 in the middle about 1/2-inch apart. Repeat to make a total of 8 cookies, about 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely. Decorate with frosting by outlining the football with chocolate frosting. Make 4 more lines inside. Use vanilla frosting for football stitching on top. Sprinkle with white decorator sugar, if desired.
- TIP Cookie dough balls will bake together to form the football shape.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 8), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 640mg, Total Carbohydrate 82g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 60g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.