Funfetti® Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Halloween Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 8 drops red food color
- 12 drops yellow food color
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Stir in red and yellow food color to make orange dough. Stir in chocolate chips. Use 2 level measuring teaspoons of dough to make 1-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- PLACE frosting into corner of resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 5 seconds. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.