Funfetti® Halloween Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 5 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Halloween Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts, divided
- 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 60 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter, egg and water in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips and 1/3 cup chopped peanuts. Use rounded measuring teaspoons of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Roll in remaining chopped peanuts. Place on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Spoon a scant 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter on top of warm cookie. Press chocolate piece onto peanut butter. Repeat with remaining cookies. Transfer to wire rack. Cool to allow chocolate to set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 60), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.