Funfetti® Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 5 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts, divided
- 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 60 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- MIX cookie mix, butter, egg and water in large bowl until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips and 1/3 cup chopped peanuts. Shape into 3/4-inch balls. Roll in remaining chopped peanuts. Place on baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Spoon a scant 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter on top of warm cookie. Press chocolate candy onto peanut butter. Remove from baking sheet to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 60), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.