Funfetti® Spring Cookies 'n Cream Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 42 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Spring Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) package mini creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Spring Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with baking cups. Prepare cake according to package directions using water, oil, and eggs. Select 24 whole cookies and set aside to top the finished cupcakes. Place 40 cookies in a resealable 1 quart plastic bag; seal. Crush cookies coarsely with rolling pin to equal 1 cup. Fold crushed cookies into batter. Fill baking cups two-thirds full.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes with Funfetti® Spring frosting, using a knife to smooth frosting evenly. Create decorative loops by starting with Easy Frost tip in the center of cupcake. Press nozzle as you move towards outer edge, looping back to center in a continuous motion. Repeat making 2 more loops. Sprinkle with enclosed candy bits. Place a whole sandwich cookie in the center. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 500mg, Total Carbohydrate 76g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 53g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.