Funfetti® Valentine Color Me Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 50 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 100 min
- Yield: 15 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Valentine's Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon red food color
- 1 (15.6 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Valentine's Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with baking cups. Prepare cake according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Place about 1-2/3 cups batter into a small bowl. Tint red with 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring Do not tint remaining batter.
- USING separate spoons for each batter, fill each baking cup with a scant 2 tablespoons each of plain, red and plain batters. Do not stir batters together. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes using Funfetti® Valentine frosting and candy bits.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 15), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.