Funfetti® Valentine Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Valentine's Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 6 tablespoons Smucker's® Red Raspberry Jelly
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Easy Frost™ Valentine's Vanilla Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter, egg and peanut butter in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Use 2 level measuring teaspoons of dough to make 1-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet. Flatten with fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- SPREAD flat bottom side of half of the cookies with about 1/2 teaspoon jelly. Top with a small swirl of frosting. Put together with other half of cookies to make a sandwich.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.