German Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup pecan halves, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Simple Delight™ Chocolate Coconut Flavored Topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 36 miniature muffin cups generously with no-stick cooking spray. Dust with flour.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared mini muffin cups. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until set in center. Cool 10 minutes. Freeze 15 minutes, to make it easier to remove brownies bites from muffin cups. Run knife around edges of cups to loosen brownies. Remove to wire rack.
- COMBINE pecans and coconut in small bowl. Spread a thin layer of topping over top surface of each brownie bite. Dip tops firmly into pecan mixture to coat. Sprinkle any remaining pecan mixture over brownie bites.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie bite of 36), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.