Giant Cinnamon Rolls
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 6 rolls
- 1 (16 oz.) package Pillsbury® Hot Roll Mix
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup hot water, 120° to 130°F
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1 large egg
- Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, as needed to handle dough
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- COMBINE flour and yeast packets from roll mix with 2 tablespoons sugar in large bowl. Stir in hot water, 2 tablespoons butter and egg until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Knead dough on lightly floured surface 5 minutes until smooth, adding more flour as needed. Cover with large bowl; let rest 5 minutes. Heat oven to 375°F.
- COAT 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Roll dough to 15 x 10-inch rectangle. Spread 2 tablespoons butter evenly over dough. Combine cinnamon and 4 tablespoons sugar. Sprinkle over butter; top with raisins and nuts. Starting with 10-inch side, roll up tightly, pressing edges to seal. Cut into 6 slices. Place cut side down in prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and towel. Let rise in warm place (80° to 85°F.) 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- UNCOVER dough. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove from pan. Cool 10 minutes. To make glaze, blend powdered sugar, butter, milk and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 roll of 6), Calories 630 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 620mg, Total Carbohydrate 110g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 56g), Protein 13g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.