Ginger Soy Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 5 min
- Yield: 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Crisco® Pure Peanut Oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- WHISK soy sauce, water, sugar, ginger and oil together in small bowl. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes to blend flavors; whisk again.
- SPRINKLE with thinly sliced green onion. Use as a dipping sauce for Asian dumplings or tempura-battered vegetables.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe, abt 4 tsp), Calories 15 (Calories from Fat 5), Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 2g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.