- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 12 to 14 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Gingerbread Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE gingerbread mix according to package directions using the water and egg. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Cut gingerbread into 1-inch cubes. Stir 1/2 cup caramel topping into thawed whipped topping until well blended.
- LAYER 1/3 of gingerbread cubes in bottom of 3-quart trifle or serving dish. Spread 1/3 of topping mixture over cubes. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons caramel topping. Repeat 2 times to make 3 layers. Sprinkle nuts on top. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons caramel topping. Chill 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 32g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.