Gingerbread with Lemon Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 55 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light molasses
- 2/3 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- Whipped cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray with flour.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and baking soda in medium bowl. Add butter, molasses, evaporated milk, water and egg. Beat on low speed of electric mixer until ingredients are moistened; beat on medium speed 3 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- HEAT lemon curd in microwave-safe dish on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until warm. Spoon over warm gingerbread and top with whipped cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 39g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.