Gingered Pear, Cranberry and Blueberry Cobbler
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh pears
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups nonfat vanilla ice cream
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 8x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder in medium bowll. Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until crumbly. Add egg whites and milk. Stir until well blended.
- MIX together pears, blueberries, cranberries, 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and ginger in large bowl. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Spoon topping evenly over fruit mixture.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 89g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 46g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 20%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.