Gingered Pumpkin Crumble
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 15 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15 oz.) can pure pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chopped crystallized ginger (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine all filling ingredients in large bowl; beat until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- COMBINE all topping ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over filling.
- BAKE 40 to 50 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
- CUT into squares to serve; place on individual dessert plates. Top each serving with whipped cream. Sprinkle with additional chopped crystallized ginger, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/15), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 74g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 60g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 130%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.