Gingersnap Oat Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 11 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 42 to 48 cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 3/4 cups quick oats (not instant or old fashioned), uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar, granulated sugar, molasses, vinegar and eggs in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until blended. Stir in oats and raisins.
- DROP dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 11 to 14 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.