Glazed Brownie Hearts
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 14 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating, cut into pieces
- 6 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating, cut into pieces
- Decorator sprinkles (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat foil with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using 2/3 cup oil, water and eggs. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Cover with foil. Ffreeze 30 minutes.
- REMOVE brownies from pan by lifting edges of foil. Place on cutting board. Remove and discard foil. Cut out 14 brownie hearts using 2 1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- MELT chocolate-flavored candy coating with 1 tablespoon oil in small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth; keep warm. Quickly dip edges of 7 brownies in chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place dipped brownies on sheet of waxed paper. Spoon melted chocolate over tops; smooth with knife.
- REPEAT with vanilla-flavored candy coating, remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining 7 brownies. Drizzle small amount of contrasting candy coating randomly over each brownie. Top with decorator sprinkles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie heart, 1/14 of recipe), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 29g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.