Glazed Lemon Blueberry Crisps
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies (60)
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Lemon Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/3 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Lemon Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat cookie sheets lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix and shortening in medium bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until a coarse meal forms. Mixing on low, add water, egg and dried blueberries until blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls (makes about 60). Place 2-inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. Spray bottom of a cup with no-stick cooking spray. Flatten dough to 2 inches in diameter.
- BAKE 5 to 7 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool for 1 minute. Remove to cooling rack.
- SPREAD a thin layer of frosting on warm cookies to form a glaze.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 crisp), Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.