Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 19 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tbsps. plus 2 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel, divided
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam, divided
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 drops red food color
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, water, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes. Stir in 2 teaspoons lemon peel. Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full. Place 1/2 tsp. raspberry jam in each center. Top with about 1 tablespoon batter, covering jam.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- STIR frosting in medium bowl until smooth. Mix in 2 tablespoons jam, powdered sugar, food color, remaining lemon juice and lemon peel. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- PLACE half the frosting in decorator bag fitted with a 1M decorator tip or into corner of medium heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off resealable bag. Frost cupcakes by starting at outside edge moving toward center in a spiral pattern. Repeat with other half of frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 27g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.