Golden Peanut Butter Bars
If you love peanut butter, try this twist on the traditional peanut butter cookie.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine flour, brown sugar and egg in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in peanuts. Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture. Press remaining mixture on bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla with electric mixer in large bowl. Spread over partially baked crust; top with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE an additional 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
- TIP Golden Peanut Butter Bars make a nice addition to a cookie jar or gift tin.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.