- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 3/4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray a baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX sugar, oil, honey, eggs and water in large bowl. Add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE about 8 minutes, or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly. Cool on wire rack.
- GRANOLA BARS: SPRAY a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan with Crisco® Flour No-Stick Cooking Spray. Follow recipe above, except spread dough in prepared pan. Bake at 350ºF about 15 minutes, or until top is light brown. Cool completely. Cut into 48 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.