Grape Filled Purple Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Bold Purple Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoons Smucker's® Concord Grape Jelly, divided
- 3 tablespoons sparkling decorator sugar
- 12 medium seedless red grapes
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Bold Purple Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg whites. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan to cool completely on wire rack. Place 1 tablespoon jelly in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds or until jelly is melted when stirred. Place decorator sugar in another small bowl. Coat grapes with melted jelly, then roll in sugar to coat. Place on plate. Chill 15 minutes.
- PLACE 1/3 cup grape jelly in decorating bag fitted with a small round tip. Insert tip into center of each cupcake. Squeeze until jelly begins to show on surface of cupcake. Place frosting in decorating bag fitted with a large star tip. Make a swirl of frosting on top of cupcakes. Top with decorator sprinkles and sugared grapes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 cupcakes), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 42g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.