Grasshopper Brownies Supreme
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 48 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 to 4 drops green food color (optional)
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- BEAT 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese in medium bowl until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, mint extract and food color. Beat until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- PLACE chocolate chips and 1/2 cup butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds, until melted and smooth when stirred. Pour evenly over filling. Spread carefully to cover. Chill 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 48), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.