- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate-flavored candy melts or coating wafers, melted
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 6 rectangular graham crackers
- 2 rectangular chocolate graham crackers
- Candy-coated peanut butter pieces
- Candy corn
- 3 candy pumpkins
- 6 oval creme-filled sandwich cookies, cut in half crosswise
- 7 baked refrigerator sugar cookie dough with ghost shapes
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- PLACE sheet of foil on cookie sheet. Spoon melted candy melts into small resealable food storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut small hole in bottom corner of bag. Squeeze melted candy in shape of trees onto foil. Refrigerate trees.
- RESERVE 1/4 cup fudge frosting for roof and decorations. Frost cake with remaining frosting. With sharp knife, cut peaks in one short side of each of 2 graham crackers. Insert crackers into cake for front and back of haunted house. Break 1 graham cracker in half crosswise; insert into cake for sides of house. Frost 2 graham crackers; place on house for roof.
- BREAK up chocolate graham crackers; arrange on cake for walkway and on house for windows and door. Arrange peanut butter pieces along edge of walkway. Pipe line of frosting along top of house; arrange candy corn in frosting.
- ARRANGE chocolate trees on cake. Place candy pumpkins near house. Pipe frosting on sandwich cookies to resemble tombstones. Arrange "tombstones" on cake. Crush remaining graham cracker; mound graham cracker crumbs in front of tombstones for graves. Place ghost cookies behind tombstones.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- SEE package for directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of cake), Calories 620 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 3.5g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 610mg, Total Carbohydrate 94g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 40g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.