Great Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 5 dozen
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Beat sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter and butter in large bowl. Beat in eggs. Stir together flour and baking soda. Add to sugar mixture. Beat just until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- DROP from teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- BAKE 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly before removing from pan to cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/60), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.