Ham and Swiss Brunch Bake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 large eggs
- 1 (12 oz.) container cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked ham
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese with chive and onions (from 8 oz. tub)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT eggs in large bowl. Stir in cottage cheese. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Add flour and all remaining ingredients except cream cheese; mix well. Drop cream cheese by 1/2 teaspoonfuls into egg mixture; fold in. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until set in center. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 240mg, Sodium 570mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 28g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.