Happy Halloween Cookies
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 18 cookies
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cookie Mix
- OR 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Halloween Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 25 individually wrapped fruit-flavored hard candies in various colors, unwrapped and crushed
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- BEAT cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until soft dough forms. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut out with 4-inch pumpkin shape cookie cutter. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- CUT out two triangles for eyes at top of pumpkin cookie shape, making them large since dough will spread during baking. Make another triangle in center for nose. Cut out a mouth shape at bottom of cookie. Mark lines for pumpkin by scoring lightly with a sharp knife. Fill eyes, nose and mouth very full with various colors of crushed candy, taking care not to allow crushed candy to touch or overlap dough.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown and candy has melted. Cool completely. Remove carefully from foil or parchment paper.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.