Harvest Apple Streusel Squares
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 18 squares
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and finely chopped pecans in small bowl. Press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and eggs until smooth. Pour over prepared crust. Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- COMBINE brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cranberries and pecans. Sprinkle over apple layer.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until golden. Do not overbake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/18 of recipe), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 29g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.