Hawaiian Delight Oatmeal Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1 1/4 cups Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 1/4 cups Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coarsley chopped macadamia nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup diced canned pineapple slices in unsweetened juice, well drained
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar and sugar in bowl of electric mixer. Beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add gradually to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix until well blended. Stir in oats, nuts, raisins, coconut and pineapple. Mix until well blended.
- DROP by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.