Herb Foccacia Bread
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 35 min
- Yield: 6
- 5 tablespoons Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 cup warm water (110° to 120°)
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Parmesan & Basil Artisan Bread Mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 15x10x1-inch baking pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- PREPARE bread mix according to package directions, adding 2 tablespoons oil to dough. Press dough into prepared pan. Let stand, uncovered, 12 minutes.
- PRESS dough with finger tips. Brush with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with rosemary and salt. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle immediately with cheese, if desired. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 750mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.