Herbed Mediterranean Flatbreads
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 20 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- OR 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus additional to brush tops
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Place baking sheet on rack in center of oven.
- STIR unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, rosemary and salt in large bowl. Make a well in center of flour mixture. Pour water and oil into center. Stir until well blended.
- KNEAD dough 6 to 8 times on floured surface. Divide dough in half. Roll one half into a 12-inch circle. Dough will be very thin. Transfer dough to parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Brush lightly with additional olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Slide parchment paper onto heated baking sheet in oven.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until flatbread puffs begins to brown. Repeat with second half of dough. Cool completely on wire rack. Break into pieces and serve with dips or spreads.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 0g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.