Herbed Potato Bread
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 1 (12 slice) loaf
- 3 cups Pillsbury BEST® Bread Flour
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Instant Mashed Potato Flakes
- 2 tablespoons instant nonfat dry milk
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine dry yeast or active dry yeast
- USE bread machine that produces 1 1/2-lb. or larger loaf. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup. Level off. Measure remaining ingredients carefully. Follow manufacturer's directions for placing ingredients in bread machine pan.
- SELECT Basic/White cycle. Follow manufacturer's directions for starting machine
- TIP High Altitude: Decrease yeast by 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon. Continue as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 1 slice), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.