Holiday Funfetti® Sandwich Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 3 dozen sandwich cookies
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Form dough into about 70 (1/2-inch) balls. Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD green or red frosting on bottom side of half of the cookies. Top with remaining cookies to make sandwiches. Roll edges in candy bits from frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.