Holiday Nut Bread
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 80 min
- Ready Time: 165 min
- Yield: 1 (9x5-inch) loaf
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- PLACE oven rack in lowest position. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- BEAT butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy; beat in eggs. Add milk and flour mixture; mix well. Stir in mincemeat and nuts. Turn into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour and 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool. Store tightly wrapped.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of loaf), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 420mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 28g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.