Holly Leaves Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes with white frosting. Sprinkle immediately with candy bits from frosting around edge. Fill decorating bag fitted with leaf tip half full with green frosting. Fill another decorating bag fitted with small round tip with red frosting. Pipe green frosting starting in center of cupcake, to edge of cupcake to create a leaf. Make two more leaves, one on each side. Pipe red frosting to make three dots at base of leaves for berries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 3.5g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 50g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.