Homemade Cookie Mix
- 8 cups
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 2/3 cups
- OR 2 2/3 sticks Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- Classic Gingersnaps
- Frosted Banana Nut Cookies
- Frosted Chocolate Drops
- Orange Coconut Cookies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Bites
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pecan Cookie Bars
- Step 1Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a very large bowl. Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Step 2Store in airtight container in freezer up to six months.
Serving Size (abt 1/2 cookie), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.