Honey Cornbread Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 35 min
- Yield: 12 muffins
- 1 cup Martha White® Plain Enriched Yellow Corn Meal
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Corn Oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- COMBINE corn meal, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in large bowl. Whisk egg, milk, honey, oil and sour cream in small bowl. Add to corn meal mixture, stirring just until moistened. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 12), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.