Honey Roasted Peanut Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 to 4 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 to 7 oz.) can honey roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped (1 1/3 cups)
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheets lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended.
- FORM dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in chopped nuts. Place 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly with bottom of a glass sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- BAKE 6 to 7 minutes, or until set. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.