Hot Fudge Swirl Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 110 min
- Yield: 36 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick baking spray. Combine cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl; beat at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool 5 minutes. Gently spoon and spread 1 1/4 cups warm fudge topping evenly over cake. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- SPOON vanilla frosting carefully onto fudge layer; spread evenly to edges. Spoon remaining 1/4 cup warm fudge topping in teaspoonfuls over frosting; swirl with back of spoon to marble.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1/4 cup flour to dry cake mix and increase water to 1 1/3 cups. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/36 of cake), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.