Ice Cream Brownie Clownies
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 44 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 9 brownie clowns
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 4 1/2 cups ice cream, any flavor
- 9 sugar ice cream cones
- Assorted candies
- String licorice
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting, or any flavor, chilled
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- BAKE 8 x 8-inch baking pan lined with foil according to package directions. Cool completely.
- CUT into 9 squares. Using the bottom of a small glass, gently press and twist to form a half-inch deep indentation into the middle of each brownie. Cool completely. Peel off foil.
- PLACE a rounded scoop of ice cream in center of each brownie, using a 1/2-cup ice cream scoop. Press down slightly to secure. Place cone, wide end down, on top of ice cream to form hat. Freeze until firm.
- REMOVE clowns from freezer. Press candies into ice cream to form eyes and nose, and licorice to form mouth. Using chilled frosting, decorating bag and star tip, make collar around ice cream and decorate the edges of the cone hats. Freeze until firm before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9), Calories 690 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 96g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 71g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.