Iced Orange Coffee
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 10 min
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 1/4 cups Folgers® Black Silk Coffee, strong brewed and chilled
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- Whipped cream
- Orange slice (optional), for garnish
- PROCESS coffee and frosting in blender container until combined. Add ice cream and ice. Cover and process until smooth.
- POUR into serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and orange slice.
- ICED CINNAMON-ORANGE COFFEE: ADD 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- ICED ORANGE MOCHA COFFEE: ADD 2 teaspoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 2 servings), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 32g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.