Incredible Peach Cobbler
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 85 min
- Yield: 15 Servings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (15.6 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Cranberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel, divided
- 2 (29 oz.) cans peach slices in light syrup, drained, reserving 1 cup liquid
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Place butter in ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan. Place in oven until butter is melted. Remove from oven.
- COMBINE quick bread mix, 1 tablespoon orange peel, 1 cup reserved peach liquid and egg in large bowl; stir 50 to 75 strokes with spoon until mix is moistened. Drop mixture by spoonfuls over butter in pan; spread slightly without stirring. Arrange peaches over mixture. Sprinkle with cranberries.
- COMBINE sugar and remaining tablespoon orange peel in small bowl; mix well. Sprinkle over fruit.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool 20 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1 tablespoon flour to dry mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/15), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.