Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 24 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in egg.
- STIR flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl until blended. Gradually add to creamed mixture, beating just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet. Flatten slightly in a crisscross pattern using tines of fork.
- BAKE 7 to 8 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 36 cookies), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.