- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 14 cookies
- 1/2 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating
- Orange paste food coloring
- 14 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- Chocolate decorator frosting
- 7 green gumdrops, cut in half
- COMBINE frosting and candy coating in small saucepan; melt over low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in desired amount of food coloring.
- LINE cookie sheets with waxed paper. Using tongs, dip each cookie in melted frosting mixture, coating completely. Lay flat on paper-lined cookie sheets. Let stand about 10 minutes until set.
- DECORATE coated cookies with Jack-o´-lantern faces using decorator frosting. Top each with 1 gumdrop half for stem.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 18g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.