Jelly Crumb Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups ground walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 (12 oz.) jars Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 9x13 inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, walnuts and salt in large bowl with wooden spoon until incorporated. Add eggs, vanilla and oil, mixing until well combined.
- PRESS half of mixture into prepared pan. Spoon preserves over pressed mixture to within a 1/2 inch of pan. Mix cinnamon with reserved flour mixture. Crumble over preserves.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Cut into 2-inch squares. Dust with powdered sugar. Place in muffin cups to serve, if desired.
- TIP To add variety use one flavor of preserves on one half of the cake and another flavor on the other half.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice of 24), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 27g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.