Key Lime Tartlets with Blueberries
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 24 tarts
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Key Lime Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sliced almonds, for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 24 muffin cups with baking spray.
- COMBINE cookie mix, almonds and butter in large bowl with fork until evenly moistened. Use 1 rounded tablespoon of dough to press into each muffin cup on bottom and about 1/3 up the sides.
- BAKE 5 to 7 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT frosting, cream cheese and sour cream in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup. Combine reserved filling with whipped topping in small bowl. Place in corner of 1-quart resealable bag.
- FILL tarts with 1 rounded tablespoon of remaining filling. Top with blueberries. Cut small corner off bag with topping. Squeeze about 1 tablespoon on top of each tart. Garnish with sliced almonds. Chill 2 hours.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.